Self-Publishing 101 – October 20th, 2022
An In-Person Workshop
The basics of self-publishing your children’s book from concept to print.
- Why do you want to publish a children’s book?
- Your idea – coming up with what will sell
- Your story
- Book design
- Traditional vs. Self-Publishing
- Q and A
Where: Descendants Restaurant, 61 Bridge St., Milford NJ
– Free parking in the lot across the street.
When: Thursday evening, Oct. 20th, 6:30 – 8:00 pm
* Food and beverages are available to purchase, but please come early if you wish to eat. (And their food is great!) Once the workshop begins, the tables will be cleared. We’ll begin promptly at 6:30 pm.
Cost: $20/per person. Reservations required; registration fees are non-refundable due to limited class size, unless I can fill your seat with someone on a waiting list. * Sorry, no walk-ins. *
Registration fees will be handled by PayPal. You do not need a PayPal account but can pay as a guest using any debit or credit card, or Venmo. To reserve your spot, please use the button below. Thanks!
We have lots to cover – bring your questions!
Questions? Contact me and I’ll be back to you as soon as possible.
Published Author and Illustrator, Graphic Designer